top of page


Chlorine is present in the water in most of our homes today. Municipalities have used chlorine to disinfect the water supply since the 1850’s and still do so today. Many microbiological contaminants can only be removed with the use of chlorine. However, the taste and smell of chlorine are unappealing and can also dry out your skin and hair. Once chlorine treated water reaches your home, the chlorine is no longer necessary and can be filtered out using a carbon filter.

Treatment Methods: Activated Carbon Filter

bottom of page